Strategic bid consultant
Expressions of interest
We are seeking expressions of interest for a strategic bid consultant to help us manage our tender submissions on an ongoing basis.
Our people are important to us, so we make sure there are great benefits and opportunities available to you:
- Flexible working conditions (including remote and work from home)
- (Results Only Work Environment) performance and flexibility. We care about achieving our objectives more than “working 9-5.” Whether it’s school pick up, midday gym session, or any other aspect of life that is important to you, we recognise that life weaves through the work week.
- Professional development, including employer contribution towards up-skilling.
- Career and role progression that is only limited by the skills and strengths you bring. We promote internally ﬁrst, and are constantly looking for opportunities.
- Provision of a phone and laptop
- Frequent team lunches and social events
Rail Confidence is an independent, rolling stock engineering consultancy headquartered in Sydney, Australia. As a leading authority in rolling stock design, testing and commissioning, we give the rail industry robust assurance of the safety, capability and compliance of their operations.
Since 2016, we have seen it as our duty to protect our partners’ reputations and guide their innovation with meticulous standards and a collective of the best minds in our industry. Our expertise is deeply rooted in Australian rail, but we partner with organisations and networks across the globe to solve the most complex rolling stock and rail infrastructure challenges. We’re proud to provide assurance, protection and above all — confidence to act under our shared responsibility to keep people safe and Australian rail moving forward.
Are you ready to join the Rail Confidence team?
- Please apply for this position via the form below.
- Enquiries can be made by emailing email@example.com
Rail Confidence is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages Indigenous Australians and females to apply. We promote cultural diversity, gender equality and non- discrimination.
To be eligible to apply for this role you must be legally permitted to work permanently in Australia.