Louis is a motivated engineer, with experience in project, mechanical and civil engineering.
Whilst at Rail Confidence, Louis has gained experience delivering technical documentation, assessing the requirements for rolling stock interface compliance and undertaking engineering verifications.
With his experience in project engineering, Louis has excellent communication and organisational skills proving he can assist in delivering and managing projects involving rail.
Having graduated with a Mechanical Engineering degree, Louis has also gained experience in various engineering disciplines, including:
- Rail and track maintenance / engineering
- Quality engineering
- Mechanical design reviews,
- Project management and project delivery
The projects have involved rail maintenance in the Pilbara and Southwest Australia.
Louis has assisted in project engineering with delivery on many projects including:
- Rail renewal (shutdowns) / job planning,
- Installing turnouts, IRJs and bog hole remediating,
- Railway site experience,
- Cost and material tracking,
- Claims and end of month reporting,
- Revtizo/Propeller/GIS Program Use,
- Safety and quality reporting