An exciting career in rail awaits
Create the impact you seek
The world of rail transport needs passionate and innovative thinkers to keep up with the challenges of today and tomorrow. We pride ourselves on nurturing the careers of our team with an outstanding work environment that helps them succeed. We’ve always known our power is our people, so we ensure the potential for growth is available to all.
Learn from true industry veterans
Years of collecting the best engineering minds in the industry have resulted in exactly what’s in our name— rail confidence.
We foster a culture of knowledge-sharing and open dialogue, which means there is always something new to learn from one of the many experienced engineers or project managers on our team.
A balance of autonomy and social time
As a team, we believe in creating an environment that balances self-determination and support. We know if you are doing what you love in a team that encourages you and trusts you through the challenges, the opportunity for growth is limitless.
RC Run Club
Love an active lifestyle? Us too! We formed a run club that gets together regularly to jog around beautiful Sydney together. Fast or slow, it doesn’t matter. If you ask our director Stephen Muscat, he’ll say the only important metric is sweat. Of course, staff participation is completely optional.
- Flexible working conditions (including remote and work from home)
- ROWE (Results Only Work Environment)
We care about achieving our objectives more than “working 9-5.” Whether it’s school pick up, midday gym session, or any other aspect of life that is important to you, we recognise that life weaves through the work week.
- Professional development, including employer contribution towards upskilling.
- Career and role progression that are only limited by the skills and strengths you bring. We promote internally ﬁrst, and are constantly looking for opportunities.
- Provision of a phone and laptop
- Frequent team lunches and social events