Mechanical and Materials Engineer
Mark is a professional and capable mechanical and materials engineer with experience in the sustainable energy sector and an academic background in materials science and innovation. Mark is experienced in delivering and managing projects involving nuclear site decommissioning and using Finite Element Analysis (FEA) software to simulate a wide variety of components and load cases.
With significant engineering experience in highly regulated industries, Mark is capable of taking a precise and analytical approach to the testing and verification of rolling stock.
Mark has worked on numerous technical engineering projects, including:
- Structural and mechanical design reviews
- Rolling stock compliance and verifications
- Fatigue life and failure mitigation investigations
- Finite Element Analysis studies
- Obsolete component replacement